If you can date a Singapore woman, you can date any woman.

Menu

| About | Blog | Courses | Forums |

Friday, March 20, 2009

HBK - How I met BJ

Hey y'all,

Just a short intro on how I hopped on to this crazy adventure.

BJ's like my long lost childhood friend and I got his number once when our parents had a short meet-up. First impression after so many years; super well-groomed.

After a few months, I kinda broke up with my girlfriend and wanted to spend more time with friends. So I sms-ed him for his MSN and bam! We talked about everything under the sun and as most guys do, talk about girls. I was kinda lost with girls then, as I just left a super long relationship and have already left my dating skills behind. BJ enlightened me with delight. This guy is really out here to help. I was amazed.

Trust me, we've went out and I've seen crazy things happen. Crazy in a good way, if you know what I mean.

Keep us in your feed, favourites, whatever.

Join our crazy adventure.



Regards,
HBK

No comments:

Post a Comment