If you can date a Singapore woman, you can date any woman.

Menu

| About | Blog | Courses | Forums |

Monday, March 30, 2009

My Tragic First date - (1994)

My First ever date was when I was 15. Lifeng was her name and I can still remember her face and I finally managed to ask her out for a Movie! I felt like heaven was so near me, no knowing that Hell is right at the corner.

That day was a Saturday and I was starting to feeling butterflies in my stomach the night before, I couldn't sleep you know? LOL.

I was so happy and yet nervous. When I finally met her Tiong Barhu Mrt, I nearly fainted. Dream came True.

There she is, the dream gal in my teenage years. I was telling myself, Oh shit! What Am I going to do next?

At there it was, the date went downhill after that. We went to movies on a first date. (If you are thinking of watching movie on a first date, I suggest not. Why?
Because the interactions between you and the girl will greatly be minimized.)

I was so nervous and I was tongued-tied and didn't dare to look into her eyes, always shying away from her Eye Contact. We just plainly watch the movie and when it was over, she noted to me she was tired and kept yawning. Shit Shit Shit!
She felt the weird Vibe and that was the one and only date we had.

Have ever you encountered that before?
Screwing up a big date? I did and I know how that Feels.
Maybe you are better off then me. Yup I was the loser during time. LOL
Today when I look back I can just laugh about it

Fast forward 13yrs later. I dated numerous beautiful gals after that, each time they will keep laughing and really enjoyed themselves. Most of all they feel that Love is in the air and Sparks fly. I wished I could show you the sms and the little cards they write. Ladies acting like little gals. They are really Sweet.

It took me years to find out the key. Now we want you to be like us. No, Better than us! We want to share our joy and what we have learnt along the way and minus off the years of pain we have gone through and Jump right into the Pool of Joy!

Cheers -BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment