If you can date a Singapore woman, you can date any woman.

Menu

| About | Blog | Courses | Forums |

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Stories

Well, I guess I need to introduce myself slightly
Probably at the back of the mind, one of the questions you are thinking,
Who the heck is this BJ guy?
And why should I be listening to him? Is he weirdo? Nah.

Well, I am BJ here. I am in my 30s, enjoying the time of my life now.
Life begins at 30! For me, I enjoyed my social life whereby it was fruitful and exciting.

I am grateful for those people that built me for where I am today.

The FACT is ….

It didn’t start out like that.

I am not the borne natural or the ladies man. In Fact I was a real goon and a loser in the past. Those type whereby one will stay at home and hog on his RPG
24/7, geek type of guy. Always uneasy about socializing with others’.
I remembered I was not able to hold eye contact with the opposite sex more than 2 seconds. I will either look up or look down. And away.

There was this gal that I was really into at that time. The intensity I would say was crazy. You know, I will just be satisfied to see her from afar.
Walk on the paths she walked and steal glances of her here and there.
But Never dared to walk to her and hold a conversation. To cut the story short,
She fell in love with a Guy; Obviously the Guy is not me. ( awwwww.. If it happens to you also, dun feel bad. Your brudder here knows how you feel also)

But Things Changed after that, I started to meet different persons in my life because of my previous Job with enables me to travel frequently to the states. They contributed their knowledge to since I was so slow and dense concerning the opposite sex.

Well I must thank them of their craps and pranks on me. Mostly importantly their words of wisdom that mould me.

For the next Series, I will list down the plus points of the males I meet that attracts Woman to them like magnet. If you ask them how they managed to do it.
They will give you these answers that you will feel strangling them on the spot.
“Sorry, I Just can’t help it” or “ I dun know man, it just happened”

Is it True to what they say? Yes, they produce results but they are not able to relate to the others how exactly what they did.

We are going to break it down and analyze their strengths. From there, we will absorb it as ours. Good deal huh?

Be patient –
With Best regards,
BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment