If you can date a Singapore woman, you can date any woman.

Menu

| About | Blog | Courses | Forums |

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Calling all OTAKUS- 宅男

Today I am reaching out to those of the race of Otakus, “ 宅男”.
I am burdened to share my knowledge to them. One can never identify to a certain group unless they are part of them.

Yes, I am with them, for them and part of them. We are a group of kindhearted people (friends, please bear with us for a second, if you love us, vomit later).
We mind our own business and are only interested in our own hobbies. We are happy with our own world.

But things changed, when our hearts tells us that there is this particular girl that we must see everyday, it means us feel happy inwardly and satisfied. This particular gal might be our colleague, our classmate, someone who takes the same bus, or the salesgirl at a particular store. We know we like her because we kept thinking about her everyday. But our feet and our mind will never tell us to approach her. Why?


The Word is fear of Rejection.
Our mind will sabotage us and suddenly skilled in the art of reasoning.
We convinced ourselves with these stupid reasons.

“What if she already has a boyfriend?”
“ Aiyah, she won’t like me one lah”
“ I am not rich”
“ I am not Good looking, I don’t have the looks of brad Pitt, David Beckham, Andy Lau, etc.”
“ I don’t know what to say to her”
“ She is not free to talk “

Does that excuses ring a bell? LOL. Maybe now you suddenly realize that you are expert negotiator and a prophet ( can predict what is going to happen). We convinced ourselves with these assumptions everyday.

FEAR is interpreted as False Evidence Appearing Real.

At this time, I remembered one good thing that I have picked up from my friend,
His name is Joe; he is happily married with an ex-stewardess. Man, he was a Ladies man and a killer during his time. He is confident and never in a situation that will catch him off-guard in the social arena

This, he shared with me. “ BJ, sometimes, you think too much. Remember this thumb of rule: JDI, Just Do it

Yes, Just do it ! go and talk to her. What’s the Big deal? We wouldn’t die right?
You might ask me how? I really don’t know.
Don’t worry, everyone have a degree of fear , Don't worry we will hold your hands and teach you step by step.

Stay tune for the next update.

With love and respect,
Your fellow otaku brother.

BJ

No comments:

Post a Comment